***This shade sail is a stylish and effective shade solution that perfect for garden, patio, swimming pool, BBQ area and etc. The shade shelter provides 98% UV block and breathable material allows water and air to go through freely. The sun shade can make you comfortable even in the hottest days.***
- Material: Polyester cloth
- Features: Shading, Anti-UV, Waterproof
- Anti-UV rate: 98%
- Shape: Rectangle, Triangle
- Colors : Grey / Beige / Green
- Weight: about 0.7-1.6kg
- For Rectangle shade sail: 3x2M, 3x4M
- For Triangle shade sail:2x2x2M 3x3x3M, 3.6×3.6×3.6M,5x5x5M
- For Square shade sail: 3.6×3.6M,3x3M,2x2M
- 100% BRAND NEW: Unused, well-packaged.
- WIDE RANGE of APPLICATION: As cool shape, used in gardens, courtyards, balconies, parking, beaches, picnics, etc.
- WATERPROOF: Waterproof PU polyester fabric
- 98% ANTI-UV: Bring you a cool shade in the hot summer.
- CURVED DESIGN: The artistic design of the curved design makes the product more flat during installation, more stressed and beautiful.
- EASY TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN: Washable, durable and environmentally friendly material.
- DURABLE: High quality material,excellent workmanship.
- ALL WELL PACKAGED: Packed in a handy package and easy to store when not in use.
Made of 100% brand new 280 GSM HDPE (high density polyethylene) material and rejecting recycled materials, more healthy and safety.
Its made of high-quality Polyester material, more healthy and safe. It is fade resistant, waterproof and is free of mold, mildew, and stains, including three pad eyes.
Stainless steel D-rings, the essential parts of the shade sail, are durable that can serve your shade sail for a long life.
Free giving 4*1800D wind ropes (200cm for each), robust sewing processing on each side, stainless steel D ring on each edge, strongly fastness of installation.
Please measure space before purchasing and chosse the right size
How-To Install a Shade Sail
—The shade sail came with D ring & Wind ropes for you to be able to make the connections to the house/trees/other strcture pretty easily.
—If you want to strengthen the fixing, you can buy a set of hardware from our store.
—How-To tighten the rope after installation/Buyer’s Experience Sharing
—From the opposite corners, I assembled the proper length of wire rope with the thimble and clamp for the end, and attached to eye bolts in the trees with a turnbuckle to tighten the span. Once I had these four anchor points established and installed, the shade sail was in the proper position and I could tighten all four anchor points to get the desired tension.
Shade Sail + Wind ropes
This product is only water-repellent, not completely waterproof, please note, thank you.