Product Name: Rolling Pins
Material: High-Quality Beech Wood
- Large size: total length -35cm, roller length -16cm, diameter -5cm
- Small size: total length -30cm, roller length -15cm, diameter -4.5cm
1x pc Rolling Pin
- -Uses: It has a wide range of uses. It can provide your friends with a very good housewarming and gift-giving products, Used for all baking whether it’s cakes, pasta or pastry and it is a perfect tool for children’s kitchens. It is a must-buy product.
- -Usage scenarios: Used to make pasta biscuit dough, pastries, bakery, pizza, fudge, pancakes, etc.
- -Features: The Engraved rolling pin features comfortable, easy grip handles for added comfort and control.
- -Rinse with water immediately after use. Avoid prolonged soaking in water. Let it dry naturally in the shade. Avoid direct sunlight.
- -You can apply cooking oil before and after use. This can extend its service life.
- -The effect of printing is closely related to your dough. If you find the pattern is not clear, please check whether your dough is correct. You can sprinkle a little flour on the surface of the dough before use. Avoid the dough that is too sticky.
HOW TO MAKE COOKIES WITH OUR EMBOSSED ROLLING PIN ?
230g unsalted butter.
175g confectioner’s (icing) sugar.
1 Egg (room temperature).
1.5-3 Teaspoons extract or emulsion (any flavor).
1 Teaspoon salt.
400-425g all-purpose flour.
1.Cream together butter and sugar.
2.Add eggs and extract and mix well.
3.Sift together flour and salt, add to wet mixture little by little until well incorporated.
4.Roll, emboss and cut cookies into desired shapes, dusting with flour as necessary.
5.Bake cookies at 200 Celsius for 7-8 minutes until tops are appear dry rather than shiny.
6.The secret is to pre -heat well the oven, and apply the right amount of pressure on the dough.
CARE OF THE ROLLING PIN:
Before using, brush the Paisley embossing rolling pin with vegetable oil or olive oil.
Wash dry with a brush first, then if needed with water, soap and dry well before using again!
Do not wash our embossing rolling pin in a dishwasher and try to avoid prolonged contact with water.
Dry it thoroughly and apply a layer of vegetable oil or olive oil (Keep away from direct sunlight).